We have had a pretty crappy year.
- Hubby retired and we took a bigger financial hit than we thought
- my business closed because of Hubby's retirement
- our son is diagnosed with Autism
- every one ended up in therapy!
- and the year...is not even half over :)
Most people who know about Autism...told us this was not the year for Disneyland. We said...oh, it won't be that bad. Sadly...me more than Hubby....said...they don't know what they are talking about.
Ok...you all know what you are talking about....and now I get it!
We got thru the first leg our our Disneyland trip. We always stay at our timeshare wherever we go WorldMark by Wyndham We have been owners for 6 years and nothing is like staying at WorldMark!
But, Disneyland.....was packed with Grad Night kids, band kids.....oh, it was AWFUL! So bad in fact, I called and complained to Disneyland and they are returning our tickets to us. So, very awesome!
But, it was exhausting!
No, this is not the vacation I had hoped for.
But, we now have something to laugh at ourselves over...and know...next time...just be drunk! that way we won't care :)