Why? Well, the other blog was not safe. It had been attacked by a person that does not make my life a safe place.
I have missed writing in my blog. Especially now...because now is when I need to write more than anything else in the world.
Life is stressful now. Life has changed...drastically!
I went from a stay at home Mom with little part-time business, President of the PTO of my kids school with a 1st grade boy who was a little odd and and a Sophomore girl who is brilliant but a little odd too....and a husband that worked way more than full-time in the state corrections department.....to the complete opposite!
- I closed my business and went to work in a property management company, as a part timer.
- I am retiring as President of the PTO and hanging up my hat after 6 years of diligent service.
- I even closed down all of my little side home based businesses...like selling jewelry, personal safety and nail shields.
- On October 22nd, 2012...it rained. And my odd little boy...drastically changed from a docile, odd duck with clinging to Mommy issues to a scared, violent...obviously something is wrong with this kid....kid.
- Daughter is leaving high school to attend college in a Middle College program.
- And...my husband retired!
My son has been diagnosed with PDD-NOS and ADHD. So, a really hyper high-functioning autistic that is now on medications to function. He is now functioning better. And now I see....that I never saw that he was different. He was just my son...but the day that it rained......I saw that he was different.
When I say this to people...I am looked at as weird. How can a child change because it rained? I don't really know HOW it happened...but it did! Maybe it was me that changed...maybe I finally saw the real boy....the part of him that is different.
So, this is going to be my new blog. The Days and Nights of a very busy Mom is no longer a relevant sight nor is it safe. So, please follow me and my new blog. See how I cope with autism, a 15 year old daughter in college, a retired husband...and me...an employee and no longer a President with power.