Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Introduction to Mom and Wife

I started a new blog. 

Why?  Well, the other blog was not safe.  It had been attacked by a person that does not make my life a safe place.

I have missed writing in my blog.  Especially now...because now is when I need to write more than anything else in the world.

Life is stressful now.  Life has changed...drastically!

I went from a stay at home Mom with little part-time business, President of the PTO of my kids school with a 1st grade boy who was a little odd and and a Sophomore girl who is brilliant but a little odd too....and a husband that worked way more than full-time in the state corrections department.....to the complete opposite!

  1. I closed my business and went to work in a property management company, as a part timer.
  2. I am retiring as President of the PTO and hanging up my hat after 6 years of diligent service.
  3. I even closed down all of my little side home based businesses...like selling jewelry, personal safety and nail shields.
  4. On October 22nd, 2012...it rained.  And my odd little boy...drastically changed from a docile, odd duck with clinging to Mommy issues to a scared, violent...obviously something is wrong with this kid....kid.
  5. Daughter is leaving high school to attend college in a Middle College program.
  6. And...my husband retired!
Life is certainly different now.

My son has been diagnosed with PDD-NOS and ADHD.  So, a really hyper high-functioning autistic that is now on medications to function.  He is now functioning better.  And now I see....that I never saw that he was different.  He was just my son...but the day that it rained......I saw that he was different.

When I say this to people...I am looked at as weird.  How can a child change because it rained?  I don't really know HOW it happened...but it did!  Maybe it was me that changed...maybe I finally saw the real boy....the part of him that is different.

So, this is going to be my new blog.  The Days and Nights of a very busy Mom is no longer a relevant sight nor is it safe.  So, please follow me and my new blog.  See how I cope with autism, a 15 year old daughter in college, a retired husband...and me...an employee and no longer a President with power.

Stay tuned!

Tammy

2 comments:

  1. WOW! I've read your blog from the most current (well... actually a couple of days before the current, as I came from Mama Kat's to your Pinterest post) backwards to the beginning. I will follow you. I'm here to support, learn, and understand. I know it's hard to write. It's really even harder when you think no one is out there listening/reading. I commend you for sharing your journey with all of us. I hope others can learn from it, too.

    ReplyDelete